Agreement in which the parties settle on a specific action or object, in order to create, transfer, modify and/or extinguish specific rights and obligations.
Civil Code for the State of Queretaro 1671, 1673, 1675 Autonomous University of Queretaro's Organic Law and its statutes.
- Request for the making of the Agreement issued by the interested party, through an Official letter or electronically.
- Documentation evidencing the personality of the Institution and that of its legal representative.
- Making of the Agreement.
- Signing of the Agreement.
- Celebration with official ceremony, it will be conducted according to the operative manual issued by the General Advocate's Office.
- Celebration without official ceremony, only the respective signatures are collected.
- Sending of the Agreement to the related areas.
Documentation that must be included in the dossier:
- Documentation evidencing the personality of the Institution.
- Original Agreement properly signed by the parties.
- Official letter of dispatch of the signed Agreement to the Institution.
- Official letter of dispatch to the University areas involved.