Contract in which one of the parties, referred to as Service Provider, obliges himself to provide the services indicated in the respective clauses of the contract to the other party, referred to as Service Recipient, who will be obligated to pay a given amount of money for the services received, on the accorded date.
- Request for the Service Provision by the interested party to the respective Faculty, Secretary or Agency.
- Request for the making of the Agreement issued by the respective Faculty, Secretary or Agency.
- Authorization of the Service Provision and signing of the respective Agreement issued by the Social Liaison Administration.
- Document evidencing the existance and personality of the Sevice Recipient Company.
- Responsible operative of the Service.
- Agreed amount for the Service Provision.
- Making of the Service Provision Agreement.
- Signing of the Agreement.
- Sending of the Agreement to the related areas.
Documentation that must be included in the dossier:
- Request for the Service Provision to the respective Faculty, Secretary or Agency.
- Official letter issued by the respective Faculty, Secretary or Agency, requesting the General Advocate's Office the making of the respective Agreement.
- Documentation evidencing the legal personality and existance of the Company.
- Document stating the authorization of the Social Liaison Administration.
- Original Agreement properly signed by the parties.
- Official letter of delivery of the Agreement to the participating Institution.
- Official letter of dispatch to the University areas involved.