Contract by which one of the contracting parties obliges himself to gratuitously grant the usage of a non-fungible item and the other incurs in the obligation to restore it individually.
Civil Code from the State of Queretaro articles 2394- 2412. Autonomous University of Queretaro's Organic Law and its Statutes.
- Request for the making of the Agreement issued by the interested party, through an Official letter or electronically.
- Documents evidencing the personality of the Institution and its legal representative.
- Making of the Agreement.
- Signing of the Agreement.
- Sending of the Agreement to the related areas.
Documentation that must be included in the dossier:
- Documents evidencing the personality of the Institution.
- Original Agreement properly signed by the parties.
- Official letter of dispatch of the signed Agreement to the Institution.
- Official letter of dispatch to the University areas involved.